Grallagh House is an authentic holiday home offering luxurious 4 star catering accommodation, near the village of Ballyvary in County Mayo. A uniquely charming vernacular two story period house of great character on one acre approx – it is an oasis of tranquillity enhanced by the singing of birds and trees. Surrounded by breathtaking scenic beauty Grallagh house is an ideal location to take full advantage of all the west of Ireland has to offer.
• 3 tastefully decorated bedrooms with en suite facilities
• Well equipped throughout with all modern conveniences
• Landscaped grounds amidst century old trees and natural stone walls
• 2 entrances and driveways, extensive lawns, large parking area with well and village pump feature
• Good security – flood lighting, security, solar, and manual lighting
• Garden furniture, and patio area.
Located in the heart of County Mayo, this is an area of scenic beauty and is an excellent base for touring, golfing, walking angling or just simply relaxing! Pontoon is closeby – an area with beautiful beaches, parks and walks
Premises on main Dublin-Westport Road N5, halfway between the towns Swinford and Castlebar, (and also halfway between the villages of Bohola and Ballyvary). Going west from Swinford, after passing Bohola village it is approx. one and a half miles on a slip road on the right. Going east from Castlebar after passing Ballyvary village approx. on and a half miles on the slip road on the left.